● Easy to use and comfortable to wear.
● Options available: Standard automatic inflation with or without integral harness.
Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure the Lifejacket continues to be a compact and comfortable fit.
To begin folding, lay out the Lifejacket as shown, with the inflation chamber uppermost.
1. Fold the bottoms, A and B, of the inflation chamber under.
2. Fold lifting becket C up.
3. Fold inflation chamber sides D and E across the front.
4. Fold inflation chamber sides F and G inwards.
5. Fold sides H and I inwards and fasten the velcro strips
6. Fold down top of inflator J
7. Fold down corners L and M and top of inflation chamber K upwards.
8. Fold collar N upwards and fasten the velcro strips.
Ensure manual inflation toggle O is showing
Pip says: Buoyancy aids are only suitable for competent swimmers and are designed to be used in sheltered waters where help is close at hand. Only lifejackets are intended to support the wearer on their back, with their face clear of the water.Learning to Swim
PLEASE NOTE - we are currently in the process of relocating and therefore unable to make any deliveries until 19th November. Thanks for your understanding. Dismiss