● Easy to use and comfortable to wear.
● Options available: Standard automatic inflation with or without integral harness.
Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure the Lifejacket continues to be a compact and comfortable fit.
To begin folding, lay out the Lifejacket as shown, with the inflation chamber uppermost.
1. Fold the bottoms, A and B, of the inflation chamber under.
2. Fold lifting becket C up.
3. Fold inflation chamber sides D and E across the front.
4. Fold inflation chamber sides F and G inwards.
5. Fold sides H and I inwards and fasten the velcro strips
6. Fold down top of inflator J
7. Fold down corners L and M and top of inflation chamber K upwards.
8. Fold collar N upwards and fasten the velcro strips.
Ensure manual inflation toggle O is showing
Pip says: Your hands are often the first thing to get cold when out on the water - it's critical that you keep them warm and functioning to sail effectively whatever sort of boat you're on. Don't forget your gloves and hat even when it looks sunny.Technical specifications