● Easy to use and comfortable to wear.
● Options available: Standard automatic inflation with or without integral harness.
Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure the Lifejacket continues to be a compact and comfortable fit.
To begin folding, lay out the Lifejacket as shown, with the inflation chamber uppermost.
1. Fold the bottoms, A and B, of the inflation chamber under.
2. Fold lifting becket C up.
3. Fold inflation chamber sides D and E across the front.
4. Fold inflation chamber sides F and G inwards.
5. Fold sides H and I inwards and fasten the velcro strips
6. Fold down top of inflator J
7. Fold down corners L and M and top of inflation chamber K upwards.
8. Fold collar N upwards and fasten the velcro strips.
Ensure manual inflation toggle O is showing
Pip says: One way to prevent accidents is to use a safety line for children on board boats, keeping them attached and preventing them from falling overboard. The line should be the right length so that they stay out of the water even if they do fall.